Winn Dixie District Orlando Map

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Moderator: Groceteria

SuperBonusStamps

Winn Dixie District Orlando Map

Post by SuperBonusStamps »

Recetnly, I was reviewing my old stuff and found a Winn Dixie Orlando map for the district I worked in. Unfortunately the scan is too large to be uploaded onto here but if you would like a copy email me through this forum.

The below was the District run by DM Virgil Screws (yes that is his actual name). The below does not cover all stores in the Orlando area.

#2307 1930 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL Wayne Brower, Location Manager, one of the oldest if not the oldest store in Orlando

#2270, 10525 E. Colonial Dr, Union Park, Fl, Tommy McClain, Location Manager, one of the highest volume stores in the Orlando Division

999 North Semoran Blvd, Orlando, Doug Vining, Location Manager, this was a “pricing store” which mean they never installed scanners. It was at the corner of Hwy 50 and Hwy 436 Later to become an Office Depot

#2293, 5465 Lake Howell Road, Winter Park, Lou Burfield, Location Manager

944 State Rd 436, Castelberry, FL, Danny Sitarik, Location Manager

7450 University Blvd, Orlando, Tom Bradley, Location Manager,

695 S. Semoran Blvd, Harry Cape, Location Manager
700 Goldenrod Rd., Orlando, FL Rick Bartz, Location Manager
7382 E. Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, John Truett, Location Manager
jimbobga
Contributor

Re: Winn Dixie District Orlando Map

Post by jimbobga »

How much territory did the Orlando district encompass? Were the Space Coast/Brevard County stores part of this district, or a differently district entirely? There were at least a dozen W-D stores in Brevard County at one point.