Just to clarify the "Pavilions Place" name

Uh...California.

Moderator: Groceteria

storewanderer
Veteran

Re: Just to clarify the "Pavilions Place" name

Post by storewanderer »

The one thing I did try to do at this Pavilions, because I didn't buy anything, was sign up for a club card. I was hoping to obtain a Pavilions Value Plus Card. But I saw all they had were Vons cards and asking confirmed this. The bags also said Vons, not Pavilions. I can't remember if anything inside said Pavilions. Maybe the meat and bakery labels.
Photobucket now allows for comments on each photo! http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/StoreWest/
luckysaver
Veteran

Post by luckysaver »

Current Vons ads as of last week continued to show a "Pavilions Value Plus'' card.

I always thought Pavilions Place were the small express store versions of Pavilions. The Sherman Oaks store mentioned in this thread (which I've been to late last year) is a rebadged Vons - not even upscale. The only things that mention Pav's is the outdoor signage, and the weekly ads. All employees wear the standard Vons/Safeway uniforms and the takeout bags all say "Vons - Ingredients for Life".

The last time I went to a truly unique Pavilions was the former Baldwin Park park that is now Home Depot.

luckysaver
Dean
Veteran

Post by Dean »

Noticed too with the VONS radio commercials...at the end...they simply say, "Also 100s of sale items at Pavilions"