Mr. T RealiTy show

Uh...California.

Moderator: Groceteria

turbocsx
Contributor

Mr. T RealiTy show

Post by turbocsx »

Has anyone seen the commercial on TVland for Mr. T's new reality show? The show is about fools in the world and how he goes and gets them to stop being fools. There is a commercial of him in a supermarket. He goes up to the express line (12 or less) and the woman has like 20 items. he rips down the sign and says "12 items or less is not a suggestion, it's a rule fool!" and throws the sign in the cart. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew what store it was filmed in. The roof of it on the inside looked like a football domed stadium.
runchadrun
Veteran

Post by runchadrun »

You can watch the commercial at http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... d237455248

It looks like a Marina Safeway roof to me but that was pretty much the only distinguishing feature of the store.
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Post by Groceteria »

runchadrun wrote:It looks like a Marina Safeway roof to me but that was pretty much the only distinguishing feature of the store.
Yeah, definitely a former Safeway, probably somewhere around LA. Doesn't look like it's currently a Vons.
Daniel
Veteran

Post by Daniel »

No, that interior lettering is definately NOT a Vons decor package. But is definately is a Marina Safeway...